RPC Manufacturing: Colorado's Electronics ManufacturerElectronic manufacturing services and assembly for any industry
- Box builds and panel builds
- Printed circuit board assembly (PCBA)
- Wire harnesses and custom cable assemblies
- Printed circuit board component kitting
- Wiring components & component modification
As an electronics manufacturer, RPC handles the complexities of raw materials procurement, assembly, testing, and packaging as well as the logistics of order fulfillment. Whatever your manufacturing challenges, we can solve them.
Benefits of working with RPC
Our core competency is assembling wire circuits into custom cables to interconnect your devices, wire harnesses to install into your machine or device, and completely wired control circuits to control your device or machine. We do millions of wire crimps and solder connections each year. As an electronics manufacturer, we have the special tools and equipment to do the job right. What seems like a complex circuit assembly to many manufacturers is routine for our experienced team. Whether you need a simple ground lead or a complex control box assembled, you can count on us to get the job done professionally. We can also assist you in the design of your circuit assemblies. If you need UL certification or certificates of compliance, we make it easy.
When choosing an electronics manufacturer, choose quality by choosing RPC. We use IPC/WHMA-A-620 as our assembler training guide and as our operations standard to ensure your assemblies meet industry standards. We follow this standard with ISO compliant procedures and documentation. If you require a higher standard—such as NASA’s 8739—just let us know. We can usually certify our compliance with any standard you need for your industry. We are very proud of our on-time performance: You have a production schedule and we are very conscientious about meeting it—without the expense of overnight shipment. Need an emergency shipment? We’ll go the extra mile to make it happen.
We can solve your manufacturing challenges.
Get started today!
Industries we serve
Our top clients represent these and many other fields
Aerospace & Defense
- Ground support cables and wire harnesses
- Ground support test devices built to spec
- Breakout boxes to exercise satellite components
- RFID monitoring equipment, cables, and antennas
- GPS systems
- Monitoring devices
Civil & Homeland Security
- Hydroelectric and nuclear power projects
- Water treatment facility control panels
- Railway engine cables and control panels
- Remote sensing devices with solar power
- RF devices or antenna cables
- Municipal traffic control boxes